LEGAL CLAIMS FOR COMPENSATION
Nobody wants to get sick or injured on holiday. But if you do, and it’s not your fault, it’s only fair that you’re compensated.
If you’ve suffered illness or injury overseas as a result of someone else’s negligence, we can help you make a legal claim against them for compensation.
There are many different situations where you may be eligible to claim. Some of the most common are:
- You ate in a hotel or restaurant and ended up with food poisoning, sickness, diarrhoea or any other gastric illness
- You had an accident while skiing or playing sport
- You had an accident while you were working abroad
- You received the wrong medical treatment, or the treatment you received wasn't good enough (see clinical negligence)
- You had a slip or trip while you were on someone’s premises, or just walking down the street
- You were injured in a road traffic accident
It’s not just adults who can make personal injury claims. If your child suffered from any of these on a family holiday, you can also make a claim on their behalf.
Whatever happened to you or your family, we’ll consider your case carefully and explain exactly what your options are, as well as your chances of a successful claim. If you decide to go ahead, we’ll be there with support and advice every step of the way.
We’re very different from the cut-price compensation lawyers you’ll find on the internet. We’re a genuine, well-established law firm with many years’ experience of personal injury claims. We really care about getting the best result for you, and we’ll never push you into a case you’re unlikely to win.
Depending on your situation, we may be able to offer you a ‘no win no fee’ arrangement, so you only pay us if you win your case. Otherwise we charge a small fee that’s based on the work involved in making your claim.
If you think you might be entitled to compensation, please get in touch. We’ll be happy to have a quick chat about your case free of charge.
WE REALLY CARE ABOUT GETTING THE BEST RESULT FOR YOU, AND WE’LL NEVER PUSH YOU INTO A CASE YOU’RE UNLIKELY TO WIN
DO YOU HAVE A CLAIM?
YOUR ACCIDENTS AND ILLNESS ON HOLIDAY | PERSONAL INJURY | PERSONAL ADVICE EXPERTS
No profiles could be found.
TAKE A LOOK AT