MEETING THE NEEDS OF THE WHOLE FAMILY
Very few things in life are more important than family, and whether you are embarking on a long-term relationship or facing the breakdown or separation of your family, our trusted and experienced family law team are here to support you with honest, straightforward and quality legal advice for a successful outcome.
Our sympathetic and friendly family team will guide you through your options, whether you are interested in preventative work to safeguard your future, or advice on issues such as divorce, property and financial matters.
Our solutions are bespoke and created with the idea of meeting the needs of the whole family.
We offer a service entirely tailored to suit your requirements, but with a fixed fee outlined from the offset, providing peace of mind and a practical cost-effective approach.
Family Law matters includes:
- Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Children’s matters
- Injunctions and Occupation Orders
- Financial Matters
- Separation Agreements
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements / Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Change of Name Deeds
When you decide to separate from your Partner or Divorce you need to access specialist legal advice to assist and guide you during this time. There will be many questions you may have:
- How much does it cost to divorce?
- How long does it take to divorce?
- Does my husband/wife need to agree for me to get a divorce?
- Do I have to share the family assets equally with my Spouse/Partner?
- Where will my children live during the divorce?
- Where will I live during the divorce?
- Where will my Partner or Spouse live during the divorce?
- Will I have to go to court?
For information on our fixed fees please or our family team, contact us for a no obligation discussion of your needs.