MAXIMISE YOUR COST RECOVERY
With a solid background and a wealth of experience in costs, at Taylor Rose we are able to assist with any type of costs recovery upon the successful conclusion of a case, whether you are a claimant or defendant.
DO YOU NEED ADVICE?
We have a team dedicated to helping you to achieve the best result possible. Whether you have an order for the detailed assessment of your costs, require an order for your costs, or require a statement of costs for an urgent upcoming hearing, we are here to help.
If needed, we are also able to draft a statement of costs for informal negotiations. Further, we are able to provide advice if you are unsure as to your eligibility to recover costs.
Following the outcome of Harrison v University Hospitals and Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust, drafting a bill in line with an approved budget and costs management order can seem like a daunting task. With our expertise, we can take the pressure off, and provide you with advice to maximise your costs recovery.
This helpful service can operate in conjunction with our costs negotiation services. Where there are costs orders for both the claimant and defendant, we can negotiate the liability to the opponent as well as recover your own costs.
We are able to assist in the following ways:
- Preparing N260 statement of costs in preparation for a final hearing, saving you valuable time when the case is drawing to a conclusion;
- If you have an order for costs, we are able to assist with preparing a bill and preparing the notice of commencement of detailed assessment. We are able to prepare this as a stand-alone service, or assist with the entire detailed assessment procedure. We can consider points of dispute and prepare replies, advise you on case strategy, set the matter down for assessment, prepare bundles and draft a coherent note of the outcome;
- Where a costs management order has been made, we are able to draft a bill of costs in line with the costs budget, and prepare an obligatory Precedent Q;
- We will work closely with you on a personal basis to advise, seek instructions and update whenever necessary in order to bring the claim for costs to a triumphant conclusion;
- We will negotiate costs in line with your instructions, providing expertise and advice if required;
- We are able to make application for costs orders if required and undertake in-house advocacy, seeking assistance from counsel if necessary;
- We are committed to ensuring you get the best costs recovery possible and are able to assist with enforcement of the payment of costs following conclusion if required.
We aim to recover our fees from the paying party in the assessment.
For a no obligation quote, or to discuss your requirements, please contact us.
WITH OUR EXPERTISE, WE CAN TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF, AND PROVIDE YOU WITH ADVICE TO MAXIMISE YOUR COSTS RECOVERY.
DO YOU NEED ADVICE?
YOUR COSTS RECOVERY | LEGAL COST SERVICES | TAYLOR ROSE TTKW EXPERTS
No profiles could be found.
TAKE A LOOK AT