- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
- Testimonial for the Wills and Probate team
Tag Archives: sole director
The Court of Appeal has given a recent judgment (Randhawa and Turpin  EWCA Civ 1201 dated 01 August 2017) upon the inquorate appointment of administrators by a sole director. That case is here. The question: The question that the Court … Continue reading