- The Director’s Friend and a Statutory Demand – a testimonial received:
- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
Tag Archives: Section 21
This was the subject of a decision in Walcott v Jones & Jones. Central London County Court, 15 November 2017 The tenants, who commenced a tenancy in 2007, argued that the Section 21 served was invalid because the Landlord had … Continue reading