- The Director’s Friend and a Statutory Demand – a testimonial received:
- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
Tag Archives: Section 13
This is the next in the series of blogs for the Director’s Friend. INTRODUCTION If a director of an insolvent company is investigated by the Insolvency Service, an application for director disqualification follows and an order or undertaking is obtained. … Continue reading