- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
- Testimonial for the Wills and Probate team
Tag Archives: right to appoint an administrator
The Court of Appeal has given a recent judgement setting aside an NOI. That was in the following case: JCAM Commercial Real Estate Property XV Limited v. Davis Haulage Limited  EWCA Civ 267 that is reported here: http://cases.iclr.co.uk/Subscr/search.aspx?docID=WLRD2017-265. Lord … Continue reading →