- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
- Testimonial for the Wills and Probate team
Tag Archives: matrimonial property
The Court of Appeal left solicitors with more questions than answers recently after ruling that factors such as a dual-career/income, separate finances, no children and a short marriage can be ample evidence to depart from the long standing principle of … Continue reading
The Court of Appeal of England and Wales has last month ruled that the ongoing obligation of full and frank financial disclosure relating to financial matters in divorce or dissolution of a civil partnership continues to apply even following the death of … Continue reading
Splitting couples are facing a further rise in the cost of divorce with a big increase in court fees, and many are facing up to the challenge of asset-sharing and high property prices by turning to novel solutions to deal … Continue reading