- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
- Testimonial for the Wills and Probate team
Tag Archives: Making a will
When thinking of making a will, the idea of a Victorian lawyer taking down the last instructions at the bedside still springs to mind for many people. And the 19th century lawyer would find things pretty much as they were … Continue reading
As the end of the tax year approaches, it’s a good time to make sure you’re maximising your opportunities for inheritance tax reliefs. This year, as well as taking advantage of exempt lifetime gifts and transfers, property owners should also … Continue reading
Rising property prices are helping to fuel increased numbers of inheritance disputes reaching the courts, with second marriages another major contributory factor. Such challenges are no longer the preserve of the wealthy, although they continue to feature highly. Recent cases … Continue reading