- The Director’s Friend and a Statutory Demand – a testimonial received:
- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
Tag Archives: karen johnson
The beginning of the year always brings with it an increase in instructions as couples make the decision to separate. For some the stress over the festive period was simply too much for the relationship to bear; for others perhaps … Continue reading
On the 27th April 2017 The Preventing and Combating Violence Against Women and Domestic Violence (Ratification of Convention) Act 2017 received royal assent. The purpose of this act was to ratify (make official) the UK’s agreement to comply with the … Continue reading
Animal Charities succeed in Appeal to Supreme Court. On the 15th March 2017 the eagerly anticipated judgement on the case of Ilott v The Blue Cross and Others from the Supreme Court was handed down. Mrs Ilott made an application … Continue reading
The Home Secretary, Amber Rudd has announced that the Government is set to introduce new Stalking Protection Orders. The orders in England and Wales aim to offer quick protection to people who find themselves targeted by strangers similar to that … Continue reading