- The Director’s Friend and a Statutory Demand – a testimonial received:
- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
Tag Archives: fixed fee divorce
Recent media reports suggest Judge Rinder has separated from his husband, Seth Cummings after 11 years together. Following changes in the law allowing same sex marriages, divorce is treated in the same way for same sex couples as for couples … Continue reading
Here at Breeze & Wyles Solicitors Ltd, we offer a fixed fee divorce package at a cost of £750 plus VAT plus Court fee Our service enables you to be fully represented, by a qualified family specialist Solicitor, throughout your straightforward and … Continue reading
The tabloids are awash with the shocking news of the fact that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have separated and that Angelina has applied to the courts in America for a divorce citing irreconcilable differences and has also sought … Continue reading
A Supreme Court Judge in New York City, Justice Matthew Cooper has this week ruled that a wife may serve divorce papers on her estranged husband via Facebook. Justice Cooper had found that the wife in the case only had … Continue reading