- The Director’s Friend and a Statutory Demand – a testimonial received:
- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
Tag Archives: family arbitration
Recent media reports suggest Judge Rinder has separated from his husband, Seth Cummings after 11 years together. Following changes in the law allowing same sex marriages, divorce is treated in the same way for same sex couples as for couples … Continue reading
The beginning of the year always brings with it an increase in instructions as couples make the decision to separate. For some the stress over the festive period was simply too much for the relationship to bear; for others perhaps … Continue reading
Here at Breeze & Wyles Solicitors Ltd, we offer a fixed fee divorce package at a cost of £750 plus VAT plus Court fee Our service enables you to be fully represented, by a qualified family specialist Solicitor, throughout your straightforward and … Continue reading
The Court of Appeal left solicitors with more questions than answers recently after ruling that factors such as a dual-career/income, separate finances, no children and a short marriage can be ample evidence to depart from the long standing principle of … Continue reading
The tabloids are awash with the shocking news of the fact that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have separated and that Angelina has applied to the courts in America for a divorce citing irreconcilable differences and has also sought … Continue reading