- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
- Testimonial for the Wills and Probate team
Tag Archives: excessive remuneration and benefits
DIRECTOR DISQUALIFIED FOR A FAILURE OF HIS COMPANY TO PAY ITS TAX LIABILITIES (BUT THERE IS MORE) In a recent press release the Insolvency Service (the ‘IS’) (see: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/tax-dodging-it-director-disqualified) confirm that a Mr Anthony Hodges (‘Mr Hodges’) of Basingstoke signed … Continue reading