- The Director’s Friend and a Statutory Demand – a testimonial received:
- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
Tag Archives: Equality Act 2010
An abusive rejection letter sent by email to a jobseeker has landed a company director in hot water. The email was sent to 48 year old James Allen, a former serviceman from Devon, who was described in the letter as … Continue reading