- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
- Testimonial for the Wills and Probate team
Tag Archives: Chancery Division
This is the next in the series of blogs for the Director’s Friend. The case: This is a discussion about a recent case decided in the Chancery Division of the High Court – Officeserve Technologies Ltd (In Liquidation) v … Continue reading