- The Director’s Friend and a Statutory Demand – a testimonial received:
- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
Tag Archives: Breeze and Wyles Solicitors Ltd
The beginning of the year always brings with it an increase in instructions as couples make the decision to separate. For some the stress over the festive period was simply too much for the relationship to bear; for others perhaps … Continue reading
The Civil Procedure Rule Committee has introduced new rules in relation to debt claims which will be governed by Pre-Action Protocol for Debt Claims and will come into force on 1st October 2017. The new Protocol will apply to any … Continue reading
On the 27th April 2017 The Preventing and Combating Violence Against Women and Domestic Violence (Ratification of Convention) Act 2017 received royal assent. The purpose of this act was to ratify (make official) the UK’s agreement to comply with the … Continue reading
The Bribery Act ushered in a stricter anti-corruption regime when it came into force in 2011 and although Christmas gifts and hospitality are not banned, it’s important that companies don’t splash out and end up in deep water with over-generous … Continue reading