- The Director’s Friend and a Statutory Demand – a testimonial received:
- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
Tag Archives: bankruptcy petition
This blog post features a testimonial from a director client who was served with a Statutory Demand by two purported creditors. The client was recommended to the Director’s Friend by their business adviser. A Statutory Demand: A Statutory Demand is … Continue reading