- The Director’s Friend and a Statutory Demand – a testimonial received:
- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
Tag Archives: Alternative Dispute Resolution
Businesses have until 1st October to get ready for new consumer rights and dispute resolution procedures Consumers have new rights from October, including a 30-day period to claim a full refund on faulty goods and, for the first time, protections … Continue reading