What is Lexcel?
Lexcel is the Law Society's quality mark written specifically for the legal profession; it incorporates the best elements of ISO9000 and Investors in People and specifically places them in the legal context. It allows all types and sizes of firms and legal departments to undergo independent assessment to certify that certain practice management standards are being met.
Each firm attempting to obtain the standard must be independently assessed by an organisation specifically for the purpose of Lexcel and Breeze & Wyles recently enjoyed an extensive assessment throughout all four offices.
What does this mean for our Clients?
- Improved client care
- Reduced mistakes
- More effective risk management
- Improved marketability to prospective clients
- Enhanced management
- Effective framework to meet legislative and compliance requirements
- Assistance with Best Value compliance for local authorities
What areas does Lexcel cover?
- The structures and Policies of the firm
- Strategy, the Provision of services and Marketing
- Financial Management
- Office facilities and IT support systems
- Management of Staff
- Supervision and operational Risk Management
- Client Care
- File and Case Management