- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
- Testimonial for the Wills and Probate team
Late payers strangling small companies
An interesting Telegraph article on the impact that increasing payment terms is having on SME’ cash flow. Ensure that your business is chasing aged debtors immediately upon the expiry of your internal credit control function to a) increase your chances of a successful recovery and b) decrease the impact that locked up debtors have on your cash flow