Attendees will also learn how to reduce tax with Research and Development tax credits, and how this can benefit your business. This is a government incentive for companies developing new technology, and an incentive that government know works, so it keeps getting better with each year. Make sure you are not missing out.Following the talks by Breeze & Wyles and Matrix, there will be opportunity to network with other attendees.Spaces are limited to 25 attendees, therefore please respond by Thursday, 28 June 2012 to secure your place. To register, please email Rachel Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org or El Edmunds at email@example.com. Alternatively, please call 01992 558411.
- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
- Testimonial for the Wills and Probate team