FIXED FEE UNDEFENDED DIVORCE FOR £750 + VAT
At First For Divorce we understand that if you are facing separation or divorce you will be going through a difficult and emotional time in your life.
Our experienced and sympathetic solicitors understand the why so that we can provide the how.
The costs of divorce can be a real worry. We understand that you want to stay in control of your costs so we offer you a fixed fee of £750 + VAT for your divorce meaning no surprise bills or hidden costs!
Our Fixed Fee Divorce service enables you to be fully represented by a qualified specialist solicitor throughout your straightforward undefended divorce for a one-off fixed fee payment. Our experienced family solicitors will fully explain the divorce process to you and deal with any concerns or queries you may have. They will take responsibility for the preparation of all relevant forms and will deal with the Court on your behalf throughout the entire matter.
This package includes the following:
- We will prepare the divorce forms on your behalf and submit these to the Court.
- We then assist you with progressing your divorce throughout the entire process, through to obtaining the final Decree Absolute.
- A qualified and experienced lawyer will deal with your divorce from start to finish
- Your lawyer will deal with any queries from the Court, making the process as stress free as possible
- A simple fixed fee structure meaning you are in control of the costs at all times
- Access to a discounted online Will service upon completion of your divorce
Points to note
- The price does not include the Court fees, currently £550 which is payable directly to the Court.
- This option is only valid for divorce proceedings in England and Wales.
- This option applies to uncontested divorces only (where your spouse is not seeking to defend the divorce or cross-petition).
- This option does not apply to difficulty in serving your spouse (applications for deemed service, Court bailiff service, substituted service, service by a process server).
- This option does not include any required attendance at Court and we will not be on the Court record as acting.
- This option does not apply to negotiating or drafting a financial agreement or arrangements for children.
- This option does not apply to proceedings in relation to children, Child Support Agency, financial proceedings or any other proceedings.
For more information on any of the services we provide simply click on the relevant box, or contact the Specialist Family team on 01992 558411.