Family and Divorce
Where will the children live? Can I be prevented from seeing the children? What will happen to my home? How will the assets be divided between us? If you are facing any of these issues, if your relationship is breaking down or you simply want to know what your rights are before you separate, call our Family and Divorce team or click here to fill in your details and one of our experienced family law solicitors will call you back.
Our highly experienced and sympathetic team of family law solicitors can help and advise you on the full range of family law matters and divorce related issues. We are able to give you clear advice on the legal aspects of your situation, whether it is to assist you with a situation that has already arisen or whether to assist you in preventing a situation from arising in the future.
We are members of Resolution and adhere to the Resolution Code of Practice so you can be confident that the advice that you receive will be in your best interests. Our family law solicitors comprise members of the Law Society Family Law Panel and Resolution Accredited Specialists. The areas that we deal with include:
- Separation (be it partner or spouse);
- Dissolution of civil partnership (same sex couples);
- Children matters;
- Child maintenance/Child Support Agency;
- Financial settlement on marriage breakdown (from modest assets to high net worth cases, including complex pensions and trusts);
- Pre- nuptial/pre- marital and post- nuptial/post-marital agreements;
- Cohabitation deeds;
- Change of name deeds;
- Domestic violence, injunctions and advice.
We are able to offer fixed fee divorce and other fixed price services so you can be in control of how much you wish to involve us and how much you spend on our services.
Contact our Family Team on 01992 558411