You might be a private landlord whose tenant has failed to pay the rent. You might have neighbours who are alleging that they “own” part of your property. Or it might be that someone owes you money and is refusing to pay you. Whatever type of general disputes may arise or however the dispute arises we are here to assist with a quick and cost effective solution. We can advise on resolving your general disputes through negotiation or mediation as an alternative to the Courts. However, if Court action does prove necessary then we are robust and committed litigators who will “fight” for your cause.

Our Litigation Department will encourage you, our client, to try to settle disputes without the need to start legal proceedings, which are regarded by the court as the last resort.  We have experience in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and mediation

We have advised and acted in the following types of dispute:

  • Debt recovery;
  • Service of Section 21 and Section 8 notices for private landlords;
  • Rent arrears recovery for private landlords;
  • Possession claims for private landlords;
  • Disrepair claims on rented private property;
  • Boundary disputes;
  • Party Wall Act disputes;
  • Trespass claims;
  • Nuisance and negligence claims;
  • Wills and Probate disputes;
  • Trust of Land Act claims.

Call:- Telephone Number 01992 558411