Acquiring or disposing of new premises, whether self-owned or leased, is an important step for any business and needs to be handled professionally by a team who can push through the process efficiently. Your business can then start the next stage of its journey.
Our commercial property lawyers have expertise in:
- Aquisitions and disposals of both freehold and leasehold commercial premises
- Land development and construction advice
- Due diligence support on environmental risk
- Sale and leaseback structures
- Negotiating new leases
- Lease renewals and terminations
- Property management including rent reviews, licences for alterations, assignments, sub-lettings and change of use
- Dilapidation issues
- Commercial Property Auction support
- Commercial Property refinancing and security taking
- Landlord or tenant insolvency.
Our aim is to work closely with our clients and their professional team to ensure that we understand their portfolio, business objectives and commercial issues to provide specialist technical, yet practical and cost effective, advice and solutions.
Before we start work for you, we take the time to discuss exactly what your expectations and objectives are. We do not promise what cannot be achieved and, if necessary, we work with you to refine your plans. We then get on with the job and deliver for you.
We act for clients ranging from individual and corporate tenants to plc and public sector landlords. This wide ranging experience means that we can provide balanced commercial advice on all aspects of landlord and tenant matters.
Our clients also draw on the expertise of our Landlord and Tenant group who provides services such as contested lease renewals, dilapidations, debt collection, service charge disputes and tenants in default.
For information on our free heads of Terms review please click here.
Contact Brendan O’Brien on 01992 558411