In an article in the Guardian (see http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/blog/2010/feb/23/opensource-intellectual-property ) a US Lobby group is seeking US Legislation to make it as much. However an influential US research group has suggested that open source have saved the consumer worldwide $60bn.
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – No ‘Wrongful Trading’ here
- Fixed fee divorce package at a cost of £750 plus VAT plus Court fee
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND – A director fails to validate his obligations to a company
- Good practice vital for employers in managing tribunal claims
- Giving rookie renters a helping hand