In an article in the Guardian (see http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/blog/2010/feb/23/opensource-intellectual-property ) a US Lobby group is seeking US Legislation to make it as much. However an influential US research group has suggested that open source have saved the consumer worldwide $60bn.
- The Director’s Friend and a Statutory Demand – a testimonial received:
- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!