Breeze & Wyles Solicitors LLP has to pleasure to announce the launch of a new Insolvency Support Department. The team has been created to meet the increased demand across the practice to provide a coherent and structured approach to advice resulting from our demonstrated skills and expertise. The team will be headed by Director, Brendan O’Brien and supported by Directors, Peter Tunstill (Head of Litigation) and Jane Dismore (Head of Employment). The team comprises two additional Fee Earners, Katie Barfoot and Rita Wright together with a total of five support staff. The team includes experts in banking finance, property and employment.
Among the support and advice services to be provided to Insolvency Practitioners are:-
- Book Debt Realisation (including After the Event Insurance and Conditional Fee Arrangements)
- Contribution actions against Directors (including After the Event Insurance and Conditional Fee Arrangements)
- Business and Asset sales resulting from formal Insolvency Procedures
- Creditor and Board Meeting Services
- Security validity advice
- Company and Individual Voluntary Arrangements
- Advice on transactions at undervalue
- Advice on Asset Based Lending
We deliver clear concise and timely advice to our clients. Insolvency demands crisis management from the professionals involved in the process while maintaining a clear head and our clients have seen the benefit of delivery by this firm.
If you would like to discuss the content of this announcement please contact Brendan O’Brien on 01279 715333 or alternatively by email.