- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
- Testimonial for the Wills and Probate team
Category Archives: Commercial
This is the next in my series of blogs for the Directors Friend. SUMMARY: In respect of a risk under Section 238 of The Insolvency Act 1986 (the “Act”) a director must be very mindful where they are transferring company … Continue reading
In 1999 an SME called Comic Enterprises Ltd (“CEL”) registered a series of trade marks which featured the words “The Glee Club”. They ran and operated entertainment venues under this name with some success, expanding their business and opening venues … Continue reading
Cheaper registration fees are an opportunity for small businesses and designers to secure greater protection for their intellectual property in future, as well as being a route to protection in the UK post-Brexit. A registered design is one of the options available … Continue reading
Two high profile health and safety court rulings have caught the headlines this month, but the penalties imposed reflect the expected shift towards higher tariffs and businesses need to sit up and take notice say experts. First, fashion retailer Hugo … Continue reading