- The Director’s Friend and a Statutory Demand – a testimonial received:
- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
Breeze & Wyles incorporates today
With effect from today the 1st of April 2014 the business of Breeze & Wyles Solicitors LLP has been transferred to Breeze & Wyles Solicitors Limited. All client relationships will be transferred to the new company. Apart from the name of the firm of solicitors handling your transaction nothing else will change.
The opportunities arising from the Legal Service Act 2007 have required the firm to change it structure so that it can take full control of the strategic direction and vision of the business and create a culture that places the client at the heart of everything we do.
The Management Team consists of: –
Adrian Toulson – Risk Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
Brendan O’Brien – Managing Director – email@example.com
John Appleton – Director/Residential Conveyancing – firstname.lastname@example.org
Murray Fraser – Operations Director – Murray.email@example.com
If you wish to find out more about the changes and how they will enhance what we already do, or what we can do for you please contact me on 01992 526430.