Breeze and Wyles Acquisition International Awards
We are very proud to announce that Breeze and Wyles Solicitors LLP has been awarded Debt Recovery Firm of the year 2013, awarded by Acquisition International, a magazine published for International Legal Counsel.
“The publishers of Acquisition International Magazine are pleased to announce the winners of our 2013 M&A Awards. AI’s M&A Awards celebrate excellence and commemorate the achievements and hard-work of all those involved in seeing a deal through to completion. The awards recognise investors, advisers and service providers pin-pointed for their expertise in their specialised field.
The awards are given solely on merit and are awarded to commend those most deserving for outstanding work over the last 12 months. Our awards recognise leaders in their respective fields and, crucially, are nominated by their clients and their peers.”
Breeze & Wyles Solicitors LLP is an award winning firm focussed on giving the best quality of service to all of our customers all of the time. We aim to provide our clients with the very best legal advice available, clear and understandable pricing and clarity of process in order to achieve a successful outcome allied with the very best in customer service. We aim to treat each of our clients as if they are our only client, not like cases or files.
“The Debt Recovery department at Breeze and Wyles was originally created as a cost neutral solution to enable our clients to connect with the hub of our “holistic”, commercial services department, housed under one roof at our Hertford office.
Since its creation in September 2011, the quality of service delivered by the Debt Recovery department and the expertise of the individuals within the team has exceeded all expectations delivering significant profitability and very high levels of client satisfaction and customer retention.” Brendan O’Brien, MD, Breeze and Wyles
Breeze & Wyles has where possible, moved away from the traditional pricing structure applied by Solicitors (charged with reference to a Solicitors hourly rate) to a transparent fixed fee pricing structure, including in defended work.
We have continued to use technology to offer new packaged legal services to our clients and to meet the modern demands of our clients whilst offering competitive pricing, yet maintaining the traditions developed over a century by the firm. The latest of our services, utilising this technology to delivery excellent customer service and a cost effective fixed fee legal solutions, is our debt recovery service, which sits in the firms Business Services Department.
Since inception and launch of our debt recovery service in October 2011, the firm has been awarded UK Debt Recovery Firm of the Year 2013 by Acquisition International, a magazine produced for Global Legal Counsel. The service, which was launched less than two years ago, has gone from strength to strength. Our focus on customer service delivery, combined with our transparent fixed fees and expert legal team, has helped us grow our client base over the past two years.
Key points of our service include:
• £2.00 plus VAT for a letter before action chasing business to business debt / business to consumer, consumer debts or rent arrears. This cost effective solution is used by businesses to quickly and cost effectively chase debtors improving their cashflow.
• Transparent low cost fixed fees which allows a business to understand the true cost of litigation before embarking on Court action. This enables a business to make an informed commercial decision regarding next steps.
• An experienced, qualified and specially trained team who advise clients on tactical considerations and enforcement of judgments. Many of our clients feel that other Solicitor’s firms “sit on the fence” when giving “advice”. Our team will, using their experience, advise clients regarding what is in their opinion the best approach to adopt.
• We have an experienced in-house defended debt recovery team that can provide low cost fixed fee advice regarding merits of a claim and cost / benefit analysis where a defence is raised by a debtor.
• Our ability to issue electronically through the County Court Bulk Centre ensures that our client’s benefit from a reduced Court fees on issuing proceedings and furthermore, that our client’s have their claims issued as quickly as possible. The issue of claims electronically means that the Court receive the claim the same day it is sent – this ensures that pressure on your debtor continues. This increases the chance of a debtor paying voluntarily without the need for enforcement.
• We have a benchmarked service provided by High Court Enforcement Officers to ensure the best return for our clients on enforcement.
• We provide continual support and “value added” to credit control teams by producing regular Tip Sheets, aimed primarily at SME’s, to help businesses to improve their credit control thereby reducing their aged debtor list.