- The Director’s Friend and a Statutory Demand – a testimonial received:
- Reports suggest Judge Rinder & Seth Cummings Split…
- Does a periodic tenancy count as being repeatedly renewed/granted?
- 8th January 2018 AKA “DIVORCE DAY”
- THE DIRECTOR’S FRIEND BLOG – Breaches of Directors’ duties for health and safety offences can be costly!
Breeze and Wyles Solicitors wins place on Metro Bank’s lending and securities panel
Breeze and Wyles Solicitors have been newly appointed to Metro Bank’s lending and securities panel alongside 13 others. This follows the bank’s first review since 2012.
The tender process, which began in June 2014 and was finalised in early November, has resulted in 14 firms being named on the panel.
Metro Bank’s general counsel Sally-Ann James commented: ‘We’re pleased to announce the results of our lending and securities panel review, following a rigorous selection process. We look forward to working closely with the refreshed panel going forward.’
Maria Koureas-Jones (Director of Breeze and Wyles) is responsible for the Securities team and states “We are thrilled to be appointed as one of 14 firms to the panel and look forward to continuing to work with Metro Bank moving forward. This appointment reflects our expertise in this area and our focus on delivering an excellent customer service experience. An ethos shared by Metro Bank”